Wednesday, March 30, 2011

NCIS!

Today's laziness does not become me. I had a long list of things I wanted to accomplish, yet I sat here engrossed in past episodes of NCIS all day long. My infatuation with Gibbs grows with each episode. I don't know if it's because he is so damn sexy or if it's because he plays a damn sexy retired Marine. Either way, damn sexy is the only way to describe him, no doubt about it. And my daughter agrees with me. Is it sick when a mother and daughter have a crush on the same actor? Let's hope not because I don't see either one of us backing down on this one.
She can't stand Ziva but I adore her. Her character has grown a lot since she began in this show. Why Bub doesn't like her is beyond me. I love a tough woman who doesn't put up with any one's garbage. I wish I were more like that character, though I cannot visualize myself as an assassin, at least not in this life.
Both my kids think McGee has lost too much weight but I think he looks great if not just a tidge skinny. I'm sure it was hard work, as he was a bit pudgy, but this new McGee is quite sexy in his own way. He's almost as handsome as DiNozzo, and in some ways more so because he's a sensitive, intelligent individual.
None of us like the new Director. He's a pain in the butt, yet we didn't like his predecessor either. I must have missed the episode that fully explained his background, but he's definitely not a Marine or a midshipman. Guess I'll have to wait for that one to find out since no one in my family will or can tell me.
Well, another episode has begun. I have my glass of wine and my bowl of snacks so I'm good for another hour. Okay Gibbs, give me all you've got!

1 comment:

Tony Rugare said...

Didn't know that you were back blogging. Missed your blog, will check in more often.