Saturday, April 7, 2007

I didn't mean it, really!

On an earlier blog I made a comment regarding snow and Easter. I want to apologize to everyone in the area and beyond. I had no idea God was listening to me and thought the comment was a request or prayer or wish for frigid, wet weather for this spring holiday. Believe me, it wasn't; it was just a random comment. There was no "I HOPE it snows for Easter", or "wouldn't it be FUN if it snowed for Easter". No, it was more or less an "I wonder if" kind of thing.

I wonder if I could win the lottery the same way? I could actually do a blog on "Caroline Can Win the Mega Bucks Lottery" and see if God, once again, is listening to my random comments. I guess that means I'd actually have to purchase a ticket. Hmmmmmm...stay tuned!

2 comments:

Snowflake said...

When I wake up in the morning I remind my self "be positive". In this world so many things happen. We have to focus on the positive, not negative. Happy Bunny
SnowFlake

Unknown said...

A very unusual comment but most, if not all are accepted. I do not believe I had anything negative in this, but maybe you were not implying that and I'm misreading your thoughts. I just found it a rather funny correlation between my random thoughts and snow coming to pass. Nothing deep and mystical...unless, of course, I should actually win that lottery!