Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Happy Birthday Baby Girl




When I was young there was a commercial on television that showed snapshots of children as they grew. The background music was that sad, lilting song, with the words "turn around and he's two, turn around and he's four, turn around and he's a young man walking out of the door" (or some such schmaltzy drivel that makes sentimental saps like me well up and ball like babies). Every time one of my two monsters has a birthday, that commercial pops into my head and plays incessantly all day long. Today is my daughter's 23rd birthday. Here is my own version of that walk down memory lane...I'll let you fill in the music!




HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dear Bravard!




HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!





No comments: