Saturday, May 5, 2007

You have GOT to be kidding


I was awake quite early this morning (3:00 am) and decided to turn on CNN as nothing else was boring enough to put me back to sleep. As I was just nodding off, I came fully awake when I heard the following story:

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=3119381&page=1


What is the United States coming to? It is my firm opinion that lawyers/judges (I heard on CNN he was a judge) such as this give the legal professionals their horrible reputations. How selfish can this man be?


I think every client of that dry cleaner should counter sue the lawyer/judge for the same amount because closing down that drycleaner will in turn make THEM need to rent a car, spend money on gas, find a new cleaner, etc. Imagine if a thousand customers did that.


What goes around should come around!

1 comment:

Tony Rugare said...

Thanks for the link - I had missed the story. UNBELIEVABLE!