Sunday, September 1, 2013

               Last year I purchased an I Phone 5 and it has become the bane of my existence.  Angelo pointed out just the other day how addicted I am to my phone.  I believe he's right!  I play spades as well as a plethora of other games, check my Facebook page constantly, send texts, but I hardly ever use it to talk on the phone (I hate talking on the phone).  It is next to me at all times.  It is rather embarrassing how it has become an extension of my arm. 

So I'm conducting an experiment.  I am putting the phone away for 24 hours.  I want to see if I can possible go ONE day without answering a text, playing a game, or checking Facebook (however I will still keep it next to me in case someone actually calls...)

....okay it's been five minutes and I can see people have already begun posting but I refuse to acknowledge their existence...at least for the time being.  (This is much harder than I realized it would be!)  Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Tony Rugare said...

Lots of luck.You will need it.

Institute for Internet Safety said...

Funny! I can't live without my cellphone. Good luck to you :)