Sunday, March 8, 2009

Enough Already

I am so completely sick of hearing Limbaugh vs White House I think I will scream! Hey people in the White House, shut up already and do not answer to the Republicans who are trying to stir conflict. This type of discussion is debasing and further remarks from you only add fuel to an unnecessary fire.

I will say I enjoyed someones comment saying that Obama should accept Limbaugh's gauntlet of a debate but only if Limbaugh accepts Obama's challenge to a basketball game...one on one....may the better man win! HAHAHAHA! That would be something I might enjoy watching if I liked seeing slugs get squashed. Shoot, considering the slug I may make an exception. Call me when the challenge has been thrown and met!

Maybe the debate should actually be between Limbaugh and Moore. Those two fat bastards can duke it out between them (neither would get a word in edgeways), though of the two I would choose Michael Moore over Rush Limbaugh hands down. I feel Moore, at least, is for the whole and not the individual.

Notice how you didn't hear much from Limbaugh the last 8 years? Keep that in mind and ask yourselves..."do you really believe he wants to see Obama fail?" Crikey, if the Republicans were voted back into power in 4 years, he would be unimportant, once again, needing to depend on the bad publicity of drug dependence to get into the spotlight. It ALMOST makes me want to vote Republican....almost!

No comments: