Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Another interesting Blog by Mr. Rugare

I was just cruising through my neighborhood blog sites, catching up on my reading and trying to discover interesting tidbits that I could use in my persuasive essay, when I fell into this wonderful, witty bit of thoughtfulness presented by Mr. Tony Rugare. It centers around cliches and their present use and his interpretations of them as well as where some were originated.

An example of his perusing follows:

"Is “ let the wine breathe” a cliché? It is certainly overused and maybe even a questionable practice. Personally I prefer to aid the breathing by applying CPR to a glass of wine. "
Posted by Museful

http://aboutcliches.blogspot.com/

Yes, these are fun. If you have a moment, go on over and check it out. I'm sure it will put a smile on your face as well as an idea or two in your head!

No comments: