Sunday, February 1, 2009

A warning

I haven't written in quite awhile. Didn't lose the desire and would have loved having this little area to vent, but was afraid someone would read it and get hurt. It has happened before, so I stopped writing anything that I was feeling only adding a little fluff here and there for those who may want to venture here. I find though, now, that I need a space to reflect, to review, to rant and rave, and I cannot worry about the feelings of others in the process. So, if anyone ever reads this, sees something that can be taken personally, I do not apologize. I do not regret the words I've written or plan to write and I will not soften their blows. This is not your window for venting it is mine, and if you cannot take the words in my heart and in my head, do not venture further.

No comments: