Monday, April 22, 2013



My best friend loves doing my cards when we are online.  We do them at least once a week and I'm surprised at how spot on these things are.  Of course we don't know at the time that they are spot on; it isn't until life happens that we realized we misinterpreted the actual meaning.  We always seem to read into them what we want to happen, or what seems logical.  Take, for example, the bad health card; we thought it had to do with Angelo and his ticky heart.  But days later I ended up in hospital with chest pains.  When I left the hospital, I made an appointment to see my doctor to make sure everything else was okay.  Imagine my surprise when one of my tests came back  showing I had high sugar and was borderline diabetic.  That was a real scare and really pushed me into this diet and exercise mode.  I live with a diabetic, I know how bad diabetes can be.  So, that health card was actually about me.  It's freaky how this kind of thing happens.

Other cards that keeps coming up are the travel card, an invitation, and the garden card.  We interpreted these as my being invited to go to Australia.  Then, a week or so ago I received and invitation to visit my little sister.  She lives in Baltimore and I haven't seen her in years.  Not only was it an invite to see her, she was extending an invitation of a friend of ours who, is more like a cousin.  He is having a family reunion in his garden to show off his lovely blooms.  So, I'm heading to Baltimore in a few weeks, then taking and extra four days to go spend time with my grandbabies.  So much for the trip to Oz this month! 

Tezza did get the scythe and the coffin which means death.  This occurred right before Beau needed to be put to sleep.  She tried hiding it from me but I knew.  So that was right on track too. Although the scythe and coffin mean death and it could be death of anyone, Beau was sick so there wasn't any way to misinterpret that.  I told her today, as she did my cards once again, that we need to be less specific when coming up with what the cards mean.  Be very general and we'll know in a week or two what they were telling us.  Of course the logical woman in me says it's all hokum, yet the child in me wants to believe.  It's a religion, right?  One thing I do know is I'm taking a trip to Australia sometime this year if I have to steal the money!  I'm on a healthier and happier path and no matter what the cards say, my life is great!  What more could I hope for?

No comments: